Everything You Need to Start Recording Music With Logic Pro X - Our Best Content

Everything You Need to Start Recording Music With Logic Pro X - Our Best Content

Looking for:

Logic pro x latency free -  













































     


- Logic pro x latency free



 

I've looked at some of the previous posts on this subject but I just don't understand it. I also saw a link to the videos but I couldn't find one that specifically addresses zero latency monitoring when using logic. Would someone be kind enough to either point me to the right tutorial or maybe give me a quick rundown on the setup? I'd greatly appreciate it. For example, can I set it up so my singer will hear reverb while recording?

RME Support's Website. The DAW will auto adjust latency for recording itself then and everything will be in sync. Thanks for the response. You are using two audio interfaces at the same time. This leads to clock misalignment in those units. Just use Scarlett as the main interface and connect your POD to it via line in. I like to tweak the Pod Go presets via the Pod Go editor while I'm in a recording session while also having the monitors running out of the Scarlett my default setup.

Kind of a hassle to always have to run the monitors directly out of the Pod Go whenever I want to record and also tweak presets on the fly via the editor. Maybe there is no work around for my situation unless I just edit directly on the Pod Go unit itself when recording. You can create an "aggregate device" in your IMac so you can use two audio interfaces at once without clock misalignment. This way you can still run your speakers from your regular audio interface i.

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. The No. Today's Posts competitions support us FAQ advertise our advertisers newsletter.

When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more. Thank you Gearspace. Can logic Pro X show the latency compensation per track like Pro Tools. I love working at low latency and in ProTools I can see right in the mixer window if any latency compensation is being added for a plugin.

Does Logic Pro X have any way to display this information as well? Logic does not give you the option to view plug-in latency at all. It's probably a conscious decision to hide those calculation an encourage the use go Low Latency mode.

MainStage which is a live application has this option. Would just like to know so I could choose a different one if I forget which ones have zero additional latency Attached Thumbnails. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability.

Contact the vendor for additional information. Set the sample rate of your project Set the sample rate for your project when you first create it. Click Devices. Turn Low Latency Mode on to manage plug-in latency Certain plug-ins can contribute to input monitoring latency, particularly dynamics plug-ins with look-ahead functions.

Published Date: December 04,

   


Comments